List past webinars: missing webinars

I used JWT to collect all the webinars information. /users/{userId}/webinars This endpoint worked fine before December and could return all webinars Id, start_time, etc. However, most of the webinars missed from the list since December. The parameters like page_size, to, from are all correct.
So I would like to check what happened.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
/users/{userId}/webinars

Hi @cliu,

That is very interesting. You should see them all as long as the Webinar ids have not expired. Do you think that could be the case?

You can read more about meeting and webinar expiration here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362373-Meeting-ID

Thank you very much for your response, @gianni.zoom. I don’t know this rule for webinar Ids before. I can still find some Webinar Ids in Jan, Feb and Jun 2021 and I didn’t make any modification on those webinars for more than 90 days. It seems the rule doesn’t apply to these webinars. The last time that I checked my program was in Sept and I was able to get all my past webinars Ids.

Do you think are there other reasons that would cause the missing webinars?

@cliu You can reach out to us via the Developer Support Center with the specific meeting IDs here and we’ll investigate further.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.