Feature request for advanced zoom video player; Pause button on player stops sharing video

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
I often need to stop a video when sharing to allow myself or others to speak. When I “pause the share”, the video is still full screened and shared with the audience. This doesnt really make sense as I am still sharing the video as an image… I could stop the share, but the player then closes and then I have to restart the entire process. I would also need to fast forward to the point I want to restart the video.
[…]

Describe the solution you’d like
I want the pause button on the advanced zoom video player to stop sharing the video when I select it.

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
I typically need to share 10 or more videos during a presentation. I open the videos in a VLC player and share them with the basic menu option. This works but the video will switch between full screen and normal size, and I also need to press a bunch of buttons to stop sharing when another presenter needs to talk.

Additional context
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.

Surely someone else must see the benefit to improving the zoom player share function. Anyone?