Framereader read null frame! (Videos are no longer appearing in Chrome)

Description
I have Chrome v94 and I have updated the zoom web meeting SDK to 1.9.9.
But I’m not able to see my or anyone else’s video. Why?

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
I’m using 1.9.9.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: System
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version: 94.0.4606.71

Additional context
Please help me. This is very very important.

Greetings, @ritu.munday,

Welcome to the Developer Forum-- I am happy to help ! As a start, can you share a screenshot of the browser console when you are seeing this behavior ?

It sounds like you may be encountering a Web page Cross-Origin Isolation issue, have you tried using SharedArrayBuffers origin trial in your application? Here is our help documentation which provides step-by-step implementation guidance:

Let me know if you have any questions about this – I will keep an eye out for your reply!

Best,
Donte

Hi @donte.S

Please find below the screenshot.
The error in the screenshot below keeps on increasing.

When I added SharedArrayBuffers origin trial, the outcome is that the host can see my preview but I do not see my own preview.
Please help with either way.
We want to see others videos and show my own video too.

Hey @ritu.munday ,

Few things to check.

1. Make sure your CDN or Local Assets are also on the same 1.9.9 version, example.

2. Make sure you have implemented Cross Origin Isolation or the SharedArrayBuffer Chrome Origin Trial.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy

I have made sure that I have

1. All the versioning to be 1.9.9. (Somewhere it was different, thanks for that.)

2. I have added SharedArrayBuffer Chrome Origin Trial. (This was already there.)

Now, the host can see my preview but I can’t see my own preview.
What should I do about that?

Hey @ritu.munday ,

That is great, we are making progress. :slight_smile:

Can you share a screenshot of this?

Thanks,
Tommy

The same thing happens to me, as a host I can’t see my preview but only the participant.

Solved for me on browser laptop. The problem persist when try to make zoom meeting on phone device.

Hey @lucian.tanase,

Unfortunately, mobile browsers are not supported at this time. We are always working to expand our platform support though.

Please see our changelog in order to stay up-to-date with the latest features and fixes. You can also subscribe to the latest news at developers.zoom.us.

Thanks,
Max