I’ve used the websdk sample app for angular. Apart from the lag in video (audio is fine), there’s a major issue of self video not appearing.
Here’s how you can reproduce:
- Start the call (1 host [0 participants] with audio enabled, video disabled)
- 1 participant joins in with audio enabled, video disabled
- Participant turns on her video, host is able to see and hear, but, participant can’t see her video (for a long time, or never)
- Participant switches tab to another website and comes back to the same tab with zoom, she is able to see her video now
- Participant turns her video off. Go to Step 3.
Tested on latest chrome.
Which Web Client SDK version?
This did not happen before
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: Macbook Pro & Macbook Air
- OS: Catalina & Big Sur
- Browser: Chrome
- Browser Version: Latest
Please, I need an urgent solution, my complete platform depends on this.