Freshdesk notifications in a dedicated channel

Description
We have a new Zoom account and I am trying to get new tickets created in Freshdesk to post a message in our “helpdesk” Zoom channel. I see Freshdesk Notifications Apps listed in my Zoom client, but nothing actually happens nor do any of my commands do anything other than appear as a chat. I have tried using the commands “/fd configure” in both the Freshdesk Notification app and in the helpdesk channel.
Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @sonoerin,

Have you followed the instructions to configure the messages to a specific channel here?

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you for the link, but typing commands such as “help”, “setup” or others doesn’t do anything the link mentioined.

Thanks for confirming @sonoerin! :slight_smile:

Our engineering team is looking into the issues now. (ZOOM-216247)

I will get back to you with updates.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @sonoerin,

We have confirmed the bugs, and are working to fix it.

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @sonoerin ,

This should be fixed now! :slight_smile: Please confirm if you see it working on your end.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,

Freshdesk notification bot commands are not working properly. I tried to help, connect commands but I didn’t get any reply in the bot. Can you please help me here?

Hey @kpvignesh,

If you’re having trouble with this, please submit a ticket here so a team member can help look into it for you.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like