"Fully customizable mobile SDK" Interest Form cannot be submitted

Description

To use a fully customizable mobile SDK,I entered an “interest form”, but there is an error.
( Zoom Developer Solutions )

When submitting an interest form, I can no longer proceed from the Privacy Policy screen.

Please check the problem.

Hi @jklee, thanks for using the dev forum.

Sorry to hear you are running into an issue submitting that form. Can you please provide a screenshot of the error you are encountering?

Thanks!

Hi @jklee,

Thank you for providing those screenshots. I have reported this to the team responsible for maintaining that form and we will work on getting that fixed ASAP.

In the meantime, I will send you a message with additional information on how to submit a request while this is being fixed.

Thanks!

hello, I’m having trouble with the same problem. I cannot proceed from the Privacy Policy screen.

Could you send me the message for submit, too?

Thanks.

Hi @tlol91,

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue as well. I have sent you instructions to get signed up.

Thanks!

I got FC SDK on the marketplace! Thank you so much for your kindness. Without your help, I wouldn’t solve the problem. I’m so impressed at your kindness!

That’s great to hear!

If you require any additional help while using the SDK, please don’t hesitate to reach out. :slightly_smiling_face: