Generating QR code for Zoom meeting invites

This is for developer-specific feature requests. For other requests please contact our customer support team.

Is your feature request related to a problem? Please describe.
A clear and concise description of what the problem is. Ex. I’m always frustrated when [Simplify joining Zoom Meetings from a mobile phone]

Describe the solution you’d like
Would like QR codes to be generated along with meeting invite with a url so a user can join a Zoom meeting by clicking the url from mobile camera application

Describe alternatives you’ve considered
A clear and concise description of any alternative solutions or features you’ve considered.

Additional context
Add any other context or screenshots about the feature request here.

Yes, qr codes for meeting invites will be good. Other users already write simple howto it can be done with invite link: How to Create a QR Code for Zoom Meetings - QRStuff.com

1 Like

Sheesh they make it hard to help someone out. Had to sign in and make an account. Anyways.

While trying to do this myself I did run across the solution mentioned here with just making a qr code on the meeting join link. That is not what I would like. I would prefer a QR code that downloads the invite either into the app and the meeting schedule or into a calendar. That way I can put up a qr code on a flyer for an event. Instead of having to put up the whole invite info.

I found this article related to QR Code for Zoom Meeting you can check: QR Code for Zoom Meeting: Convenient Secrets - Eco QR Code