Get Meeting Participant Reports Code 300

Description
After calls to List Users and Get Meeting Reports to get data, I want to call
Get Meeting Participant Reports for more information.
From the set of MeetingUUIDs I get from Get Meeting Reports, I plug them into the url with the relevant parameters. I have been handling Zoom meetings of October 2019 and 7 of 4516 meetings are returning the error code 300
The call has been automated in Microsoft Data Factory with the same API key (which I doubt is the problem) and have replicated the error response through Postman.
I am unsure of what could be causing this problem and was wondering if anyone noticed something I am not.

Error
{
“code”: 300,
“message”: “Can not access webinar info, {MeetingID}”
}

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
https://api.zoom.us/v2/report/meetings/{MeetingUUID}/participants?page_size=300

The seven rows that give the error:

Hey @alastair.chin, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you share the meetingUUID’s in text format so I can look into the logs easier?

Also are you using the next page token at all? This can happen if the next page token is expired.

Thanks,
Tommy

MeetingUUID

5lT4iuWRQo63gnmikCkPuA==
jNRgdy7OTV2Dudr9iVzlrA==
yTGFniZGTWCC1hzwhX9GCg==
4dgGGW9VQPerN3zXFlNofg==
exnW9zoTS4CXt7xoW730lQ==
fv3YIMC1SQq4AENxtXt0sA==
4K6YnfeSReKeYhGzDGVpOw==

ParticipantsCount

I do not call/use next_page_token as I assume that the participants count is always less than 300

Hey @alastair.chin,

Thanks for providing the MeetingUUIDs.

We are looking into why you are getting this error and will get back to you. (ZOOM-136300)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @alastair.chin,

Are you trying to get a Webinar or Meeting? The Meeting UUIDs you shared are actually webinars.

Thanks,
Tommy

Meetings, I suspected that a few were webinars but assumed they were all be meetings as I recieved the UUIDs via Get Meeting Reports
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @alastair.chin,

Strange they may have been returned via Get Meeting Reports. Let us know if you see this again.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I’m seeing the same thing. What’s the right way to get participants of a webinar?
It seems that calling /metrics/webinars/{webinar_id}/participants is limited to Business accounts, but I only have Pro account. Is there another way?

Thanks

Hey @rondev,

You can use the webinar participant report endpoint with the Pro account:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/reports/reportwebinarparticipants

I see you also answered your question here:

Thanks,
Tommy