Get MeetingNumber (to get join_url) from Zoom Rooms Schedule response ID

Hi

I’m calling into https://developers.zoom.us/docs/zoom-rooms/#schedule in order to schedule a meeting, with a Zoom Room.

The API only returns

Content: "{\"jsonrpc\":\"2.0\",\"result\":{\"room_id\":\"q-FzrI5xxxXphiw\",\"send_at\":\"2023-04-13T07:34:06Z\"},\"id\":\"c2a955xxxa6c248ee\"}"

From this post: Get upcoming meetings by room_id - #2 by MaxM it appears as if the Meeting Number is only returned in the callback. Is this correct? Is there any reason that this Meeting Number is not returned in the response?

Is there any other way to get hold of the MeetingNumber or JoinUrl, perhaps from the ID of the response?

Thanks

Tom

Further to this, it doesn’t even seems as if the callbackUrl is called. So I never receive the meeting ID. So cannot get the meeting, to read the join_url.

Can someone from Zoom help at all please?

Hi @wrdev
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and sorry for the late reply here!
Just checking in with you to see if you were able to troubleshoot this on your end or if you are still looking for help

I was able to troubleshoot, thanks. The callback token had a space, which caused it to not be sent.

Thanks!

1 Like

Good to hear @wrdev
And thanks for sharing the solution with the community!