Here’s the URL for the Workflow that I’ve been building: https://app.tray.io/workflow/fd89b3f2-4227-4b24-89bd-ddbd4d036b94/edit
Here’s the use case: Zoom meetings and registrations to Salesforce
- Get upcoming Zoom meetings that require registration (“Registration” field does not appear to be exposed via the Zoom API, so right now I’m just testing based on “Test” contained in the Zoom Meeting Topic field.
- Create or match to Salesforce Campaigns with Salesforce Campaign record type of Event and then match based on Zoom meeting ID on Campaign record
- Get Zoom Meeting Registrants for only those Zoom meetings and push to Salesforce leads or contacts (matching on email)
- Create Salesforce Campaign Member records with status of “Registered” for Zoom Meeting Registrants
- After the meeting, update Campaign Member records with status of “Attended” for Zoom Meeting Attendees (Note that this is a different object than Zoom Registrants).
Really about as far as I’ve gotten on this one is step #1 & #2, For #3, I’m having trouble getting the my Tray.io integration’s list helper to work to filter to just the Zoom Registrants from the Zoom Meetings in the list helper from step 1. I can work that out in Tray though.
Next question: How do I authenticate to get access to all meetings and all meeting registrants/attendees for all of my organization’s users? I thought that might be via a Get Accounts, but that seems to be for resellers of Zoom, is that correct?