Participants count is showing the number but the participant list is empty

Description
I’m trying to get the list of participants using Get Past Meeting Participants Report, I’m getting the participant list as empty. But when I’m trying to use the Get Meeting Detail Report API, I’m getting the participant count as 36.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?
GET /report/meetings/{meetingId}
GET /report/meetings/{meetingId}/participants

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
It’s described in description section. Let me know if you need more details

Screenshots (If applicable)

1 Like

Hey @adityaalifn

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Hi Bot,

Thanks for answering this question. But the topics that you provide is not related to my question.

Hey @adityaalifn,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to look into this for you. As a first step, can you confirm whether or not the meeting in question is a recurring meeting?

If it is, can you try using the Meeting UUID and let me know if you’re still seeing the same thing? If it’s not a recurring meeting, this would seem a bit strange to me.

I’ll keep an eye out for your confirmation on this—thanks!
-Will

Hey @will.zoom ,

This is a scheduled meeting. There is only one meeting UUID from the get past meeting instance API. I’ve tried to get the meeting participants using that UUID but still getting empty participant list.

Hey @adityaalifn,

Thank you for clarifying—We’re looking into this for you. (ZOOM-199927).

I’ll be in touch as soon as I have an update,
-Will

1 Like

Hey @will.zoom ,

Thanks for looking into it for me. Let me know if you need other details.
Any estimated time of completion for this?

Hey @will.zoom ,

FYI, the same issue happened again with 2 other meetings.

Hey @adityaalifn,

We believe this should be resolved now—can you let me know if you’re still seeing any issues?

Thanks!
Will

Hey @will.zoom ,
The above mentioned meeting id now has participants.

But there is one more meeting that still showing empty participant list.

Hi @adityaalifn,

Thank you for letting me know—We will look back into this. (ZOOM-199927)

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Hi @adityaalifn,

Our team believes they identified what was causing this issue and it should now be completely resolved. Please let me know if you’re still seeing this issue, when you have a chance.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.