Get Zoom Data into CRM

What’s the best way to get data on my account’s meetings into our CRM? I should say, what’s the best and most cost effective way? I have another open topic on the issues I’m having with Power Automate and the Zoom API, but I wanted to open this one to see if someone might suggest a better workflow. Here’s what I want to accomplish:

• meeting ending event triggers a webhook to an endpoint
  • that endpoint consumes the webhook info, parses out the meeting ID and user ID and makes an API request to list all recordings from that meeting
  • if the meeting has no recordings, end the workflow
  • if the meeting has a recording, send the download URL and playback URL into our CRM as a new record.

I was hoping to be able to do this with Power Automate, but I’m running into issues. Are there any other platforms that I can do this on? Does anyone know if this is something I can completely automate in Postman, for example? I looked into an Azure Logic App, but I fear I’m going to run into the same result as with Power Automate. I looked at Zapier, but it’s $20/month and our account will only have around 10 meetings with recordings per month. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.