getAttendeeslist does not show hands raised

Am I missing something about the API? I would have expected to be able to see a handRaised property or similar on the getAttendeeslist API call, I get a ton of other stuff but not this. Am I looking in the wrong place?

1 Like

Hey @mattapperson, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you please share the link to the getAttendeeslist endpoint? I am not sure which one you are referring to.

Thanks,
Tommy

https://zoom.github.io/sample-app-web/ZoomMtg.html#getAttendeeslist

Use-case: Basically, I am just trying to build a small webpage for the host to see a list of just people raising their hand in a meeting.

Hey @mattapperson,

Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately we do not have an event or api for the seeing a list of participants raising their hands in a meeting.

-Tommy

I was hoping to do the same thing. I think an event for Raise Hand would be a very useful feature.

1 Like

Hey @bshemmeld, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Appreciate you sharing your interest in a raise hand event / webhook.

We will consider adding this. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

+1 for this feature. Having a webhook event fired when a participant raises or lowers their hand would be very helpful. I am looking to accomplish the same thing as these other guys. Simple webpage that only displays a list of participants with their hands raised.

1 Like

+1 I would use this feature as well

1 Like

Thanks @jeitnier, and @jonatanwitoszek for your interest in this. (ZOOM-146134)

-Tommy

+1 Yes. That would be very useful.

1 Like

Thanks @admierzwa!

-Tommy

+1 . It would very important to us to receive webhook events for participant raises and lowers hand.

Thanks for your interest! :slight_smile:

-Tommy

+1 This feature would be highly interesting to me as well

Thanks for your interest @felixk.

-Tommy

+1 for this.

If it was feasible it would be useful to either include nonverbal feedback in this same event or have another similar event that first when nonverbal feedback is given/retracted by a meeting participant.

This would be a great feature to have +1

+1, if we end up having mixed in-person / online classes I think it would be helpful to be able to give the in person instructor a bigger indication that there is a question online. Either lights in their field of view for speed up, slow down, raised hand, or maybe even an Arduino-powered servo waving a mannequin’s hand

1 Like

+1 to be have this kind of feature.

1 Like