Getting error code 403 using Web SDK 1.7.4

When we try to start a meeting using WebSDK 1.7.4, we get an error in the console: errorCode: 403, errorMessage: “The service is temporarily”. I went thru sample in GitHub and ensured my changes for 1.7.4 match the recent GitHub changeset. Same code worked fine with Web SDK 1.7.2. In our case we cannot require meeting attendees to register with Zoom.

1 Like

Hi @bmilburn,

Would you be able to create a new meeting id and see if that works. Also, please DM me the meeting ID that didn’t work and the one that was created.

Hi, I am getting the same error trying to join a meeting using the new WebSDK 1.7.4

I tried to create a new Meeting with different ID but it still now working.

I need it fixed ASAP because I have a big meeting scheduled for later today

1 Like

I’m getting the same error

1 Like

Zoom sent me a meeting id they created and my code worked fine as is. My own meeting ids do not work. This is definitely something on their end.

Hi Everyone,

We are working on a solution to fix the meeting IDs on accounts. I’ll follow up with the tread as soon as we resolve the issue. If you need to test out meetings, feel free to DM me and I’ll provide one in the meantime.

Thanks

I am working this morning without any other changes except the updates from 1.7.2 to 1.7.4. I assume this means we are good to go? We have several key demos to clients today. Thank you for your help.

@bmilburn,

Yes, the only issue that my happen is the 403 for waiting rooms, if that happens, the workaround would be to click retry, then you should be able to join the meeting. We are working on a new update to remove the 403 error completely in the coming days.

Thanks

Hi @bmilburn @dev5

If you’re still having issues with joining meetings. A workaround would be to deactivate your Accounts JWT app and reactivate it again. Can you let me know if this works for successfully joining meetings that do not have waiting room feature?

@dev @bmilburn

We’ve released a new version of the Web SDK 1.7.5. This should take care of the waiting room issue.

Let us know if this works for you or not.

Thanks