JoinMeeting timeout Error

Yesterday i setup the account on zoom to utilisie the zoom api for my company application

1. Yesterday setup the zoom account (Account Id:)
  2. Setup the SDK on Marketplace for communication between my application and zoom
  3. using CDN sample integration with provided API key and Secret Key from Marketplace SDK
  4. Create Meeting in Zoom to get the meeting id and used in CDN sample Id: ***********
  5. use with and without (-) but it keep showing timeout error

*This post has been edited to remove any meeting / webinar IDs

Hi @reezzo,

Can you test your meeting again? This time if the 403 request error shows up, click retry to see if you can join the meeting. This is a workaround until we deploy a new version of WebSDK in the coming days.

Thanks

Good Day Michael,

The issue is resolved, what i did i terminate my account and create new account and then add first jwt app which was causing the problem.

Thanks

Hi @reezzo,

Glad that you got it resolved, the issue was with regenerating new keys.

Let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Hi, I’m having the same issue.
I tried to update the dependency, to delete my account, to deactivate the app, and all what I’ve found following the forum but I’m still having this error.
This is the error I’m having trying to click Join Meeting on the Angular sample app:
{
method: “join”,
result: null,
errorMessage: undefined,
errorCode: 1
}

Thanks for the help

we are also facing the same error

Hi @tech @campello.davide,

Can you DM me your Account number, developer email for marketplace, API Key/Secret, and Meeting ID?

Hi Michael,
We are also facing the same issue. Can you please help us in the same. Please cc to “ruchi@thedigiclass.com”.

Create a new account at zoom developer and try those credentials and it works. :grinning: :exploding_head:

But friends why this happens :thinking:?
How can I make my previous account work :confused:

1 Like

Hey @developer2,

We believe this is some sort of caching issue. Please email developersupport.zoom.us with your account # and API Key so we can reset the cache of your previous accounts app.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @smatcha,

Please email developersupport@zoom.us with your account # and API Key so we can reset the cache of your previous accounts app.

Thanks,
Tommy

hi @tommy @michael_p.zoom ,
we updated to web sdk version 1.7.5 and it works… :+1:

Thanks

Hi @tech,

We’re glad that you got it to work. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks

Hi @michael_p.zoom

I am also facing same timeout error issue as above. Can you please help me.
I am using web sdk version 1.7.6. I have updated correct API key and API secret. My meeting ID and password is valid.

I started a meeting with ‘waiting room’ and password disabled and enabling ‘join before host’ in my phone. Then tried to join using the websdk then it worked. So i guess there is a bug in the waiting room enabled code of zoom web sdk. Please let us know once it is fixed.

Hey @18.reshu,

Please private message me your signature so I can debug.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy,
I am facing the same issue with my account. Trying to embed Zoom meetings sometimes causes this error. What should I do?

Thanks

Hey @bambasolutions19,

Can you please email your Web SDK signature to developersupport@zoom.us so we can debug?

Thanks,
Tommy