Haven't received any feedback about our app release submission for 3 weeks!

We haven’t heard any feedback for our app submission for more than 3 weeks. I was told 3 weeks ago that someone will set up a meeting with me, but nothing has happened. I want to escalate this issue and my support ticket is lost. When I tried to submit a new ticket, I was told I have to submit one in the forum unless I upgrade the plan. Need some feedback to proceed, we have customers waiting for the app release.

Hi @yi.x
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer forum and welcome to our community!
Have you heard anything about the status of your app?
If not, feel free to share the name of your app with me here and I will reach out to the Marketplace operations team :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,

Thank you for replying to my request.

No, I haven’t heard about it. And unfortunately, I found the ticket I created last month, and the new ticket I created today were are closed directly. I think it relates to the change that such tickets are moved to the forum.

I would like to request two things:

1. Please extend our external URL quota. Currently, it was set to 10 and the expiring time is the end of May. Given the slow progress of the publishing, I request to extend the quota to 30 and the expiring date to the end of June.

2. Please make some progress on the release. That is the ultimate goal.

Here are the details:
App Name: TalkMeUp
ClientID: (redacted)

Thank you very much and looking forward to the reply.

Best,
Yi

Hi Elisa,

Could you please help on this thread?

Please extend our external URL quota. Currently, it was set to 10 and the expiring time is the end of May. Given the slow progress of the publishing, I request to extend the quota to 30 and the expiring date to the end of June.

Best,
Yi

Hi @yi.x
I am waiting to hear back from the Marketplace about the status of your app.

Hi there! @yi.x
I just heard back from our Marketplace team about the status of your app and it looks like the team has already communicated with you and they are waiting to schedule a meeting with you shortly to provide more information about the app review.

To extend your URL quota please reach out to marketplace.security@zoom.us since they handle these requests.
Best,
Elisa