120 hours after submit, review process still not proceeding

Hi.

I submitted to the marketplace on 2023/08/27 0:27 but the review process does not seem to be progressing.

Do I need to take any action?
Or do I have to wait?

Here is the preview URL for the app
https://marketplace.zoom.us/apps/VHOjcAiBQ_aTafaJ8ZM7cQ

Hi @izumi ,

Thank you for reaching out to our Devforum. Could you please provide the name of your app and prod client id? If you don’t feel comfortable posting this information feel free to send me a direct message and I will go ahead and check up on your app.

Reguards,
Catalina

Thank you for your message.

I would like to communicate with you via direct message, but I couldn’t find any way to communicate via direct message by looking on the screen or searching on google.

Where can I send a direct message?

I have just sent you a direct message. You can go to your profile, hit the mail icon and it should be there. Let me know if you are having a hard time finding it.

Hi @catalina.diaz , We are waiting since few days as well, I would kindly ask for help for QuizFlight app.

HI @quizflight are you still waiting for an update?

No, I got a response back. Thanks

iPhone’umdan gönderildi

The submission has not yet been completed or returned since 2023/08/27 0:27.

We are exchanging messages with Catalina individually to check on the status.

However, after almost two weeks, it still has not been completed or returned.

I was told that the review is in progress, but this thread is unresolved as the review has not yet been completed or returned.

Hi @izumi
Feel free to communicate with your reviewer through the Marketplace dashboard for updates and questions about your app

I was just informed that it has been released to the marketplace!

It has been over 2 weeks without being failed back or completed, but it was successfully completed.

The review is now complete and I will mark it as resolved.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.