HD vs SD video sending to zoom

Description
HD Video is ok, SD Video garbled

Which macOS Meeting SDK version?
v5.14.0.12917

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1)

Additional context
I am using the ZoomSDKRawDataSender.

I am sending video frames at 720x1280 and they are being processed great. When Zoom indicates 640x480, I get garbled video.

But from what I see I am passing exactly the same thing to you. In my logs, I have the following data showing that they are identical, only change is the resolution.

The first Image (garbled and color issues:

<<CGColorSpace 0x600000bf0960> (kCGColorSpaceDeviceRGB)>
 width = 640, height = 480, bpc = 8, bpp = 32, row bytes = 2560
 kCGImageAlphaPremultipliedFirst | 0 (default byte order) | kCGImagePixelFormatPacked
 is mask? No, has masking color? No, has soft mask? No, has matte? No, should interpolate? Yes

Image 2 (good and clean)

<<CGColorSpace 0x600001eb02a0> (kCGColorSpaceDeviceRGB)>
 width = 1280, height = 720, bpc = 8, bpp = 32, row bytes = 5120
 kCGImageAlphaPremultipliedFirst | 0 (default byte order) | kCGImagePixelFormatPacked
 is mask? No, has masking color? No, has soft mask? No, has matte? No, should interpolate? Yes

Each goes through processing exactly the same, and is dependent on HxW of the image, so the processing knows that they are different. Is there anything that I am missing? Is this a good resolution? Or is anything else needed when it’s smaller?

Original Image been sent:
newFrame

The image i get in Zoom client:

Found the resolution… You have to send 720x1280 but reduce/scale the video image to make things stable. So, the attached image actually works…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.