Hello zoom tech developers~! I have an issue on Windows initialize() , and cleanUp() function

Description

1. I initially initialize zoom windows sdk at when program execute and got SDKERR_SUCCESS which is fine. But now I wanted to try some diff things like using customize UI and default Zoom UI back and forth while program is running. So what i did is initialize() with customUI param and turn off all the meeting and stuff , and use CZOOMCZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.CleanUp() to reinitialize without customUI ( using default meeting ) .
    CleanUp() return SDKERR_SUCCESS msg and initialize return SDKERR_SUCCESS msg and even “SDKError authResult = CZoomSDKeDotNetWrap.Instance.GetAuthServiceWrap().SDKAuth(authParam);” return success after cleanUp() . ( when very first initialize and run zoom sdk work totally fine . works like charm but after clean up and initialize, some functions SDKERR_UNINITIALIZE msg return )
    Also when i scan camera or audio it throws Nullpointerexception on " ICameraInfoDotNetWrap GetCameraList();"

However , the sdk initialize returned success and even auth returned success…

Thing is that i wanna know cleanUp() function is only valid when program is shutting down? Am I using wrongly?

Thank you for reading , I hope I make clear explanation ( maybe i didnt sorry )

Which Windows Client SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.
Latest !!

Hey @ssijcfe,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

The SDK is designed to be initialized only once in an application instance. That is bizarre it returns success after reinitializing but yes cleanup is intended for application ending events.

Thanks!
Michael

Thank you so much for u qyick relply lol

I waste so much time yesterday :grinning:

Now i ha2 dig another solution …

Hey @ssijcfe,

You are very welcome, please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.