Help please solve the problem

I have a problem, I want to create a site where a user can log in and create a conference directly on the site, for this he needs to go through authorization on the zoom website and then he will be given a code. As far as I understand, the api zoom functionality does not allow this. What are the possible ways to solve this problem?

Hello @nikitkastv!

Please help clarify your request for me by answering the following questions:

I want to create a site where a user can log in and create a conference directly on the site.

1. Will your site know who these users are (verified, authenticated users)?
  2. When you say, “user can log in”, log in to “what” specifically…Zoom, or your site?

…create a conference directly on the site

1. Do you mean, you want to enable authenticated users to use UI features of the site to either: create a Zoom Meeting or create a Zoom Webinar?

The Zoom REST API is meant to be used primarily for meeting/webinar setup/teardown. You can create an OAuth App and publish it to Zoom Marketplace, if you want to allow users of your site to install/authorize your OAuth app in order to obtain a valid access_token on the user’s behalf. This would allow your site to perform all the scoped APIs available in the Zoom REST API, which your app has assigned (and the user has authorized).