How to create zoom meetings for users on my website

Description
I have integrated zoom in my website and I created a JWT App in which I am using the (API Secret and Key) to create zoom meetings and to share the Join-URL. The problem that I am facing is that I want all the users on my website to be able to create their own zoom meetings and to share the Join-URL to their participants. I am the only one able to create the zoom meetings since I have an account on the zoom marketplace and I have created a JWT App already to retrieve the API Secret and Key. I really don’t want to have to make my users create an account and share their own JWT Credentials. Is there any way I can create the meetings for the users on my website?

Hi @jad_matta_17,

Good question—if you wish to create meetings on behalf of users under their own accounts, the supported method for this would be to utilize OAuth. This allows end users to authorize you to create meetings on their behalf, and provides you with a token upon authorization which can be used to call the API on a user’s behalf.

Let me know if this helps,
Will

Oh okay I see, thank you for clearing that up for me! I would also kindly like to ask you if there are any kind of tutorials for this kind of OAuth integration with a react.js application?

No problem, glad I could help!

While we don’t have any react js tutorials ourselves, I might recommend checking out a resource like stackoverflow, etc. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

Thank you Will! Ill check it out for sure.