Hi Team, I am developer Android and Reat Native, i stuck about PMI(Personal meeting id) for create meeting, how to generate meeting automatically without PMI?

Hi team,
How to get generate meeting id automatically if i dont using my PMI for create meeting !

Hi @elpulganguyen995, thanks for using our SDK.

When using the Android SDK, starting an instant meeting will always use your PMI. If you would like to start a different meeting instance, you would have to schedule the meeting in advance and start it by passing in the meeting number to your instance of StartMeetingParams.

Thanks!

Thank @jon.zoom , Sory, maybe i ask wrong question,
I mean when i start meeting and turn off user_PMI feature, zoom start with generate automatically meeting id, so how i can get that meeting id(auto generate) before start by API or SDK ?!?

Hi @elpulganguyen995,

If a meeting ID is generated as you are starting an instant meeting, it does not exist until the meeting is started. For that reason, you cannot retrieve the meeting ID prior to starting the meeting. This is only possible if you schedule a meeting in advance or use your PMI.

Thanks!

Thanks you,

So i have a question, how to create Schedule SDK ? and i want to take meeting ID(schedule generate before start) when create Schedule ? API ?, please ^^.

Hi @elpulganguyen995,

To schedule a new meeting, I would recommend using our REST API. If you have any questions around using the REST APIs, please create a new post in #api-and-webhooks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.