Hidden id call and password

Hello,
we want the call identifier and the password, but for that we have to hide the top bar and we also remove the button to exit the call

const options = {
      no_driving_mode: true,
      no_invite: true,
      no_meeting_end_message: true,
      no_titlebar: true,
      no_bottom_toolbar: false,
      no_dial_in_via_phone: true,
      no_dial_out_to_phone: true,
      no_disconnect_audio: true,
      no_share: true,
      no_audio: false,
      no_video: false,
      no_meeting_error_message: true
    };

Is there a way to just remove the data and leave the button?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

You could customize the meeting title but this is not supported in Ionic SDK now. You may add custom_meeting_id(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-android/us/zoom/sdk/MeetingOptions.html#custom_meeting_id) in Android or use customzeMeetingTitle(https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-ios/interface_mobile_r_t_c_meeting_service.html#a41713e7df2628be72fbc73cfb8aad112) in iOS.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

In this case, which field could we use to ensure that only allowed users could login into the session?
We were thinking of using webhooks to track something, but its not clear to us if we can use some personalized tracking field into the join meeting action called from the app, that could be sent to be checked also when the webhook is triggered.

On the other side, do you plan to hide these fields in future updates?

Hi fitcloud,

Thanks for the reply. For the interfaces that I mentioned in my previous answer, I have passed these as a feature request to the engineering team and we will add it in the future updates. Regarding the customized tracking field, our SDK does support that. I will pass this request to the product team for consideration.

Thanks!

Thanks for the answer. I saw the tracking fields in the SDK, but it seems they are not sent inside the webhook data. I think it would be a great idea if the product team agrees to include some common field that could be used as a tracking information to avoid non wellcome visitors into the sessions :wink:

Hi fitcloud,

Thanks for the reply. I totally understand your concern. Since there are planning and development cycles, so it will take some time for an idea to come true(If it gets a pass from the product team). For the protection of your current sessions, you may refer to the best practice mentioned in our blog to make your session more secure:

Hope this helps. Thanks!