Bottom Leave Button

Hello everyone, I’m working on an application using the ionic zoom SDK, I hid the header toolbar to remove the ID, but I need the “Leave” button in the header. Is there a way to place the “Leave” button to the bottom toolbar?

Hi anisfikri3,

Thanks for the post. The Ionic SDK does not support Custom UI thus it is not supported to place the “leave” button at the bottom. I remember your request was to hide the meeting number. You may customize the meeting ID to hide the meeting number and keep the top bar. We will add this feature in the next release, but if you need it right now, you may:

1. If you are using Android, go to https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ionic/blob/master/src/android/Zoom.java#L397
  2. Add the following code:
opts.custom_meeting_id = " ";
  1. Do not hide the top bar.

Rebuild the library and it should work. Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

@carson.zoom, thank you for the reply, I tried this method but unfortunately it didn’t work for me. Is there any other way?

Hi anisfikri3,

Thanks for the reply. If you would like to hide the meeting number but keep the top bar, this is the only way. Could you verify if the modification you did still there after you rebuild the library? Sometimes when you build the app using the package.json, Ionic cli will look for the latest version of the library, and download it from the internet(which does not have this feature) and replace your modification.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

@carson.zoom, thank you very much for helping me, it turns out it works if the platform is removed and added again. :slight_smile:

Hi anisfikri3,

Glad to hear that it is working. Let me know if any other questions. Happy Zooming!

1 Like