Invite button can't be hided in Electron SDK

Description
I use “MeetingConfig_EnableInviteButtonOnMeetingUI({bEnable: true})” to hide invite buttion in meeting UI. Invite buttion is hidden in main window, but it still exists in participant list.

after clicking, the result is different in windows and mac.

[windows]
it works as normal.

[mac]
no any dialog shown after clicked.

in windows and mac native sdk, this invite button is hidden once the main window’s invite button hide.

BTW, my account is new because Zoom quit from China, my old account can’t login at all. so I open a new account through binding my google account. now I can’t post over one picture. my old account is “guan_bj”, can you improve my account level?

Hey @powerguan

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

@DeveloperBot I can hide “Toolbar Invite Button”. My question is there is another invite entrance in Participate List dialog. I want to hide it too.

Hi @powerguan,

Thanks for the post. What is the SDK version you are using? The latest version of Electron SDK could hide the button.

Thanks!

latest electron sdk add invite button in user list dialog which replaces ‘mute all’ button. Now I go back to pre-version and add new function by myself.

BTW, I can’t login through my old account because it locates in china. so I have to register a new one. but new account can’t upload over one picture in a topic. can you improve my account same as old account. old account is: guan_bj