Homeworkify Tool Not Working During Zoom PR Meetings

Hi everyone,

I’ve noticed an issue that might be affecting others as well. During our recent Zoom PR meetings, I’ve found that Homeworkify opens automatically on my system. However, despite it opening up, the tool doesn’t seem to be functioning properly.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? The tool just sits there and doesn’t respond when I try to use it. This is a bit frustrating since it’s distracting during important discussions, and I can’t seem to get it to work as intended.

If anyone has figured out how to fix this or has any suggestions on what might be causing this, your input would be greatly appreciated! I’ve tried restarting Zoom and even reinstalling Homeworkify, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 Like

It sounds like you’re dealing with a pretty frustrating issue with Homeworkify popping up during your Zoom PR meetings. That’s annoying, especially when it just sits there and doesn’t work right. I’ve had similar problems with other apps before, so I get how distracting that can be.

Here are a few things that might help:

1. Check Startup Programs: Sometimes, apps like this sneak into your startup list. If you’re on Windows, you can press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open Task Manager, go to the Startup tab, and see if Homeworkify is listed there. If it is, you can disable it. On a Mac, go to System Preferences > Users & Groups > Login Items and remove it if you see it there.
  2. Look for Software Conflicts: There might be something else running that’s messing with Homeworkify. Make sure both Zoom and Homeworkify are updated. Also, try turning off any browser extensions or other software that might be causing a conflict.
  3. Consider Uninstalling Homeworkify: If you don’t need Homeworkify during your meetings, it might be worth uninstalling it for now. That way, it won’t pop up and distract you.
  4. Run a Virus/Malware Scan: Just to be safe, run a virus or malware scan. Sometimes weird behavior like this can be a sign of something nasty on your system.
  5. Reach Out for Help: If you’re still stuck, it might be worth contacting support for either Zoom or Homeworkify. They might have seen this issue before and could have a fix.

Hopefully, one of these suggestions helps you out.

solved
use this site :

homeworkifyofficial.com

Thanks

Thanks Archie. Finally i found a working website https://homeworkifyofficial.com/ . Its working amazingly and really helping in in education.