- i was host of a MASSIVE meeting yesterday. there were also MULTIPLE co-hosts logged in.
- the meeting was longer than intended and on my phone (which is where i was logged in), a pop up came up on the zoom app with the sound saying my next meeting was starting
- the app on its own ENDED the massive meeting in #1. it did NOT ask me. just one ended and the person talking was mid sentence.
- i did NOT touch anything . this was driven by the app.
- this should not happen! the appt should be intelligent enough to know that i am host of the current meeting, and if it wants to force me into a new meeting, it should ask me to assign a new host, and then let me join the new meeting.
Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Just to clarify, was this when using the Zoom Mobile App or with the Web SDK?
Hi – zoom app on iphone
I don’t know what SDK means?
Thank you for clarifying. When it comes to issues with the Zoom Desktop and Zoom Mobile apps our Customer Support Team can assist you directly. Please reach out to them with your concern or submit a message to our Feedback Form