How can auto activate "join with company audio" without click in API Webninar category

Dear Sir

Right now, each time, our visitor join our webinar (API embedded version) via Iphone, they have to click on “Join with company audio”. is there option in API which can turn it on and make it automatic when they join? Iphone got problem to click on “Join with company audio” button which move very fast up and visitors can not click on it

thank you!

Hey @sunnyhu,

Welcome to the Zoom Developer Forum! Can you clarify what you mean when you refer to the “API Embedded Version”? I ask because when using the web client or web SDK, it’s required that a user accepts the use of their microphone at the browser level.

Thanks,
Max

Dear Maxm

Thank you so much for your email

Right now, there are 2 ways to join Zoom

1. Use Zoom apps to join

2. Just open the embedded, our website will display screen like TV (we are using API) and join the room, visitor cant talk and can do chat/QA.

We are using the second embedded version for our conference. The visitor has be granted before join, he will have the right to join the zoom.

Right now, the problem is: we do not have problem using Notebook/android phone, only Iphone, visitors cant hear because the button “Join with computer audio” moving very fast up and visitor will not be able click on the button, our program did using API to automatically turn on the “Join with computer audio”, but iphone uses still cant hear

Appreciate if you can help!!

Thanks a lot

Sunny

Hi @sunnyhu,

Can you share a screenshot of how you’re embedding Zoom? Are you using the iOS SDK, or are you using the native iPhone App for Zoom?

Thanks,
Will

We are using web version.

Thanks a lot

Hey @sunnyhu,

Thank you for the update. When using the Web SDK, it doesn’t seem possible to automatically join with computer audio without some kind of user interaction. However, you can set a default in your settings.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Dear Max

Thank you for your email

We are using zoom SDK web version to create embedded version of Zoom, but we have audio problem with Iphone

Appreciate if you can let us know how we can resolve the problem

Thanks

Sunny

Hey @sunnyhu,

Thank you for your question. For SDK related questions, please post them in the #client-web-sdk category so that we can make sure we answer your question as quickly and accurately as possible.

Thanks,
Max

Dear Max

We still have problem.

1. We are using Zoom API for web embedded version of Zoom (not need zoom application)

2. It’s working fine in desktop / Android phone,

3. But it’s working in iphone

Appreciate if you can help

Thanks

Sunny

Hey @sunnyhu,

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Developer Support. I just have a couple of questions to get us started.

We are using Zoom API for web embedded version of Zoom (not need zoom application)

When you say the Zoom API for Web Embedded, are you referring to using the web client in an iframe or using the Web SDK itself?

But it’s working in iPhone

Are you able to provide more information in regard to the issue that you’re encountering? You mentioned that audio doesn’t work on an iPhone. Is that all audio or just the ability to Join Audio from the iPhone? Please provide steps to reproduce the issue, if possible.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Dear Max

I put my reply below

Thanks

Sunny

Hey @sunnyhu,

Thank you for the update.

It looks like there may have been an issue as I’m not seeing the reply you mentioned. Please provide any additional information and I’ll assist ASAP.

Thanks,
Max

Dear Max

1. We use API web version for zoom user (which will not ask users to install Zoom apps)

2. It’s working fine notebook/PC/android phone

3. But it’s not working in Iphone, not audio

Appreciate you can help to let us know how to resolve the problem

Thanks

Sunny

Hey @sunnyhu,

Thank you for providing additional information. When using the Web SDK with iOS, this is unfortunately the expected behavior. You can confirm this by looking at the iOS table on our Web SDK Browser Support page under the iOS table. Looking at that table, we can see that only viewing video and viewing a shared screen are supported at this time.

We are always working to improve the functionality and compatibility of the Web SDK across all platforms but in the meantime, iOS users will need to use the Mobile Zoom App in order to participate in meetings.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.