How can I control getUserMedia in Zoom Meeting SDK?

Hello.
I’m developing a Zoom React App for webOS Platform.
The basic functions work well, but I have the only big problem: can’t use webcam microphone.

The following log is about the problem:
2024-10-04T04:16:39.461963Z [339.235197611] user.info WebAppMgr chromium.media MediaDevices {} [6507]media_devices.cc(347) SendUserMediaRequest, AudioConstraints: {sampleRate: {ideal: 48000}, echoCancellation: {ideal: true}, latency: {ideal: 0}, channelCount: {ideal: 2}, deviceId: {exact: [“default”]}, autoGainControl: {ideal: true}, noiseSuppression: {ideal: true}}, VideoConstraints:

This is a part of entire log.
Because of “deviceId: {exact: [“default”]}” part, webOS system can’t find and give microphone permission.
I also find that delete deviceId constraint, or change it from exact to ideal, then microphone permission works properly.

Can I control deviceId constraint with Zoom Meeting SDK?

2 Likes

Hey, @jkhb62012,

Thank you for posting on the Zoom Developer platform. While I’m not personally familiar with the WebOS platform, a quick Google search reveals it’s Linux-based. Have you considered leveraging the Linux SDK for your integration? Our Web Meeting SDK doesn’t provide a mechanism to handle deviceId constraints with the Zoom Meeting SDK. However, the Linux Meeting SDK was designed to handle raw data and might be more suitable for your use case. Here’s a link to the documentation for reference:

Linux Meeting SDK

use raw data

webOS TV