How can I create a Zoom App and Meeting bot?

I’m trying to create a Meeting Bot.
I read the Zoom app reference for that.

・ Meeting Bots: Accessing Media Streams

• Zoom Apps with media access

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/zoom-apps/guides/meeting-bots-sdk-media-streams/

It says that it can be made with Zoom App and SDK, but are there any specific examples or samples?
I would especially like to know how the two apps work together.

Thank you!

@Kiske, happy to share how to create a meeting bot.

If you’re using the Zoom Raw Data SDK, these are the steps:

1. Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
  2. Use either the Windows or Mac Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
  3. Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
  4. This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
  5. Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.

Finally, another option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.

Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.