How can I get attendance report of a recurring meeting

Hi There,

I need two clarifications:

1. I need to know how can I get attendance report for both host and participants for a recurring meeting?

2. In case of meeting, API is returning a join URL, at the same time when we are adding any participant, against also returning a join URL. What is the different use of these?

Regards,
Kausik

Hey @ksarkar,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum.

Try using the UUID of the meeting instance with the Get Meeting Participant Reports API. This will make sure that you are querying against a specific instance instead of the latest instance for a particular Meeting ID.

When using the Add Meeting Registrant API, a unique join_url that is specific to that registrant is returned. You will only want to provide this join_url to the registrant so they can easily join the meeting.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

@MaxM Thanks for your response, but in case of recurring meeting, is there any way to get the attendance against any specific date?

Hey @ksarkar,

Good question! In order to get attendance for a meeting in a specific range of dates, first you can use the Get Meeting Reports API with the from and to parameters to get a list of meetings in your date range.

From there, you would want to filter the array of meetings based on the meeting number that you’re looking for. Once you have a list that only includes occurrences of that Meeting ID, you can call the Get Meeting Participant Reports AP with each UUID in the list.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.