How can i get the free trail account for zoom user create API?

Receiving a “code”: 200, “message”: “No privilege", while creating a user using zoom api

API:
POST https://api.zoom.us/v2/users

Headers:
Authorization: Bearer eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJhdWQiOm51bGwsImlzcyI6Imk5X0pINE9LUk9DN2RGNmlza3gtTWciLCJleHAiOjE1ODYzNTE4ODAsImlhdCI6MTU4NTc0NzA5M30.WGAdK3xZJBU1rlp6N0IAoc8kwAEiYiesisOIOrocaFQ.jjj
Content-Type: application/json

Body:
{
“action”: “create”,
“user_info”: {
“email”: “tommmb@amkkt.in”,
“first_name”: “Tom”,
“last_name”: “Joseph”,
“type”: 1
}
}

Hey @tomamt1234,

You need at least a Pro plan to create Zoom users via API.

You can request a free trial here: isv@zoom.us, but due note that it may take a few days to get back to you as the isv team is having a huge amount of enquires. If time is of the essence, please upgrade to pro.

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

I sent an email asking for the free trial - but is there a sandbox mode where everything is possible and there are no limits but its all contained?

Hey @pineapplejoe,

No sandbox mode yet. For testing we encourage to create a separate Zoom account so you can test everything without affecting your production Zoom account.

Thanks,
Tommy

I sent an email asking for the free trial on April 3rd 2020, but I didn’t get any response from isv team till now.

Hey @tomamt1234,

That is expected, our teams are experiencing a huge amount of inquires and are responding as fast as we can.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi Team,

My Account No is: 119731328, please activate the free trail for 60 days on my account, so that i can test the API integration at my end.

Also, I have dropped a mail regarding the same on isv@zoom.us and developer@zoom.us

Hey @pradeepextramarks201,

For free trials you must reach out to isv@zoom.us.

Also developer@zoom.us is not a valid email, please use developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Tommy

How can I check free trail is enabled or not on my account.

Hey Team,

Please activate the free trail on my account. My Account No is: 119731328. I want to test the integration zoom meeting API in my application.

You can see your plan type in your profile:

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 7.36.45 PM

The ISV team has gotten a huge amount of free trial requests and are working through them as fast as possible. If time is of the essence, just upgrade to pro: https://zoom.us/pricing

Thanks,
Tommy

I sent an email asking for the free trial on April 9th 2020, but I didn’t get any response from isv team till now. Please share your Turnaround Time.

Turnaround time is slow as warned in my previous message ^ due to extermely high volume of requests.

I don’t have an exact turnaround time, but I can estimate around a week.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, please do i need the paid plan(Pro upwards) before i can use the API and SDK

Hi,
I wrote an email to isv@zoom.us on August 15 to request a free trial and haven’t even heard back yet. Is there any way you can assist me on this?

Hey @netrixdesigns,

Yes.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @njp-xyz,

Apologies you have not yet heard back from ISV.

In the meantime feel free to create a free Zoom account and test the free API endpoints. If the endpoint requires a paid plan, it will mention it in the prerequisites on the docs.

Thanks,
Tommy