How can I show the option to raise hand?

Description
Hi, is there any way that I put the option to raise hand at the bottom of a zoom session?

Screenshots

Hey @dhernandez,

It should be there by default. Can you double check you have allowed attendees to raise their hands?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy , I have it enabled by default but I must enter the participants option.

raise hand 2

My question was if there is any chance that this option will appear in the menu below

Hey @dhernandez,

Thanks for confirming! I have just put a feature request in to get the Raise Hand button on the Web SDK to match the Zoom Client (App). (CS-2629)

In the meantime, can you confirm the Web SDK version number you are using?

Thanks,
Tommy

Thank you very much for your help @tommy the version of the web sdk that I am using is

Hey @dhernandez,

Thank you for your response. I followed up on the feature request that @tommy submitted and it looks like this is happening because the Raise Hand Button only displays at the bottom bar when the user is in a Webinar. In this instance, you are most likely using a meeting. Are you able to confirm that? I’ve included examples of what each screen looks like for Meetings and Webinars.

Meeting

Webinar

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Hi @MaxM thank you very much for your answer, you are right I am using a meeting, I thought that the option to raise hand in the bottom bar did not depend if you were using a webinar or a meeting.
Thank you very much for the clarification

2 Likes

Hey @dhernandez,

I’m glad to hear that I was able to help. As always, let us know if you encounter any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.