How can user acces a my app

Description

Enable use of my app to users of my work

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?

App OAuth

Hello,

Develop a php application that requests OAuth token and generate a meeting with my basic account. This app was created in the MarketPlace app and it works fine, I haven’t published it.
Now my goal is for users with my company’s basic account to use this application to create their meetings.
What actions or steps do I have to do so that users can use my app?

Hey @ccarrasco,

Any Zoom user on the same account as the Marketplace App will be able to install the internal OAuth app. :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for answering. The truth that I am somewhat confused. I explain to you that I try to install the app in a user’s account using the authorization code url and I got the following message: "One of your subscribed users cannot install the Video Consulta app in Zoom App Marketplace. The app currently can only be used within your account and requires approval from the Zoom App Marketplace to share outside your account. How then did I add a user zoom to the same account of the application so that I can install it? Please your help

image001.png

Hey @ccarrasco,

You can add Zoom users to your account by following this document:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi tommy,

Thanks for everything, resolved access to my app with the indications you gave me.

Regards

Cristian

1 Like

Happy to hear! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy