How can we create In-Meeting Apps (zoomapp:inmeeting) scope?

Hi,

How can we create In-Meeting Apps (zoomapp:inmeeting) scope.

Thanks,

Naeem Ahmed

Hi @freelancer.nak ,

This scope is available for our beta builders and will available for others soon!

Thank you for building on Zoom!

Gianni

Thanks @gianni.zoom. Any update?

Please provide an update on the GA release. What is the hold up? Microsoft and Cisco announced their apps programs and opened up for development within like 2 months. Zoom is more than a year overdue from the original launch date.

1 Like

Hi @freelancer.nak @johnpytel ,

I appreciate your enthusiasm for our GA release! I cannot disclose the official release date, but it’s soon.

Thank you,
Gianni

Thanks @gianni.zoom .

Hi, any update for zoomapp:inmeeting permission?

We would like to use that permission for our translation app. Thanks.

Hi Gianni,

Any new updates on the timeline for GA release?

Hi @dev20 @johnpytel , you can subscribe to updates here for the official launch date :slight_smile:

How to become a beta builder ?

Thanks

Hi @tianalemesle ,

We are not accepting beta developers at this time, but our GA release will be coming shortly. Please sign up for news updates to be among the first to know :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks i was also wondering about this

@gianni.zoom any update?

Thanks,
Naeem Ahmed

Hi @freelancer.nak ,

Please subscribe for updates and that info will be shared there :slight_smile:

1 Like

@gianni.zoom thank you so much for all of your updates. I have subscribed to the list and I’m excited to hear updates on this very soon!

thanks for informing us.

Please provide an update on the GA release. What is the hold up? Microsoft and Cisco announced their apps programs and opened up for care within like 2 months. Zoom is more than a year overdue from the original launch date.

Hi @gianni.zoom. Any update?

Thanks,
Naeem Ahmed

@freelancer.nak very soon! Please subscribe for the updates. I cannot share the exact date. Thank you for understanding.

Where do we subscribe for updates?