**How Hard Is The Review Process?** / should my app be published in the first place!?!?!

How Hard Is The Review Process?

• I have an app that I would like to deploy and I am unsure whether I need to publish it or not

• I want my customers to be able to login to my site and be able to create meetings with their own personal Zoom accounts

Do I need to publish to the marketplace for this?

If the answer is yes ^^ how hard is the review process? I fear that I will attempt to have it reviewed pre maturely and be rejected.

THANK YOU!!!

You will find this article useful

When you create an app in the marketplace, you can continue using/testing the app from your own account without publishing it to the markeplace i.e. you will only be able to install the app in your own Zoom account. While you are doing this, you will see the list of information that needs to be filled before you can submit the app for review. That will give you a fair idea of the process.

1 Like

Hey @tmswartz12,

Yes, for external Zoom users to use your app, it must be published.

Publishing is easy! Just make sure you follow the submission checklist:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/guides/publishing/app-submission/submission-checklist

If it is rejected, we tell you why and what steps you need to take to submit it again for approval.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy (again)!!

Thanks for this note. I appreciate it.

I am recording a video this evening and hope to submit within the next couple days.

Best,

Tyler

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy