How long do previous meetings persist in Canvas LTI?

Description
Are previous meetings deleted from under the Previous Meetings tab after a certain amount of days (30 perhaps) in the Canvas LTI?

Secondly, is this time configurable somewhere? As we would potentially increase the amount of time that these meetings were available.

Error
The issue we are having is that our institution’s users are contacting us (as we are system admins) to ask why they can’t find previous meetings in order to view attendance reports from within the LTI interface. It’s unclear as to whether someone has intentionally deleted a meeting for some reason, or it has been removed automatically.

Which App?
We are using Canvas LTI Pro.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Access Canvas course
  2. Access Zoom LTI
  3. Access Previous Meetings tab
  4. At that point you would look for your previous meeting but it wouldn’t be there

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Staff often need access to attendance reports from over a month before.

Hey @whiskey ,

Just so we are on the same page, are you using the Canvas LTI app?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy , no we’re using the LTI Pro app LTI 1.1 - Install for Canvas - LTI Pro for Canvas - LMS Guides - LTI Pro.

Thanks,
Nick

Thanks @whiskey ,

Let me confirm how long the past meetings persist. :slight_smile: (ZOOM-271357)

Stay tuned.

-Tommy

Hey @whiskey ,

There is not a limit I’m aware of for the previous meetings tab in LTI Pro. If the meeting is disassociated from the course or if the meeting is somehow deleted in zoom web then it will be removed from LTI Pro.

If the meeting is not showing, I would assume someone has deleted or disassociated the meeting if it’s not showing up in the previous meetings.

Let me know if this helps! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Thanks for clarifying tommy, much appreciated.

Glad Tommy could help clarify. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.