How much time it takes for a meeting to get uploaded to zoom cloud?

Wow 6 days and mine is over 24hrs already without any progress. What can we all do. My sister’s remarkable zoom birthday celebration we had yesterday through zoom because we could not gather together because of COVID-19 and we can’t have our recorded video for her to keep for memories. Whats the use of the subscription we made and the worse is they are not forth coming with the solution. The agent told me the video is saved in their system but processing it to get to us is what is delaying. If its saved in their system, they should as well email it to us. I dont understand it. They should be happy many people around the world is using their services this lockdown period and should be able to make everyone happy. This is very frustrating and very annoying

I have 5 recordings that have been stopped for 4 days. If I lose registrations, my client will lose!
I bought 100 GB …

All tickets with “Recording” on subject are closed automatically.

https://status.zoom.us/
Cloud Recording: Degraded Performance

Cloud recording and transcription processing delays
Identified - We are currently seeing higher than normal cloud recording and transcription processing times. The operations and engineering teams are working to resolve the issue.
May 8, 11:56 PDT

If they already detected the error, let’s wait. I’m pretty afraid because we have a client waiting and they don’t know if we’ll have the video or not. Let’s see. I will light a candle today! (ahah)

1 Like

My point is they should respond to our tickets and give us heads up. Closing unresolved tickets is the most heartless thing to do when people are using ur services and paying for it

1 Like

Hello everyone! I have been waiting for a recording to process for around 5 days now too. Not only that, every time I try to record another video that also doesn’t process even if it is 5 seconds long!

I have found a temporary solution for the latter. I have started to use my personal hotspot on my phone and that seemed to allow me to see and download my recorded videos.

Unfortunately I don’t have a solution for recordings that aren’t processed. But this could work for your future recordings. Hope it helps!

Keep safe everyone

1 Like

Hi all! My recording is finally ready after 2 days!! Hope the same for you all

5 Likes

No, mines still processing, fingers crossed they are working through them all now.

Any more success stories of recordings finally processing after a few days? I’m so scared we are about to lose days of work - will feel better if there are some examples of it working despite being slow!

Three days and counting. Still waiting :slight_smile:

Hello. I have recordings with status “Processing Recording…” since May 7th
I issued a ticket on the same day without any answer.
It usually takes maximum 1 hour to have the recording finished. Now, I still do not have any clue when I will have a reply from support (I am a paying customer)
In Spain we say “The sorrow of many is a fool’s consolation”, but at least Zoom should say something

Probably the worst part of this situation is nobody from Zoom replying with an explanation and/or apology.
And automatically closing support tickets?
How is this acceptable?
You (Zoom) do not have the right to let down your paying customers.
Be honest, be forthcoming and explain yourselves, please…
And give us a bit comfort and say that we will not lose our recordings inretrievably.

2 days and counting :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

After 30hrs, my zoom cloud recording is now available. I really happy and wish you all will get yours soon

2 Likes

Hello.
Only let you know that today I checked the status of my meeting and I has bee able to download it, hurray !!
So I had to wait 4 days, but finally I have my recording
My ticket is still open; no news from zoom side.

Good luck

1 Like

Good morning everyone!

We have multiple videos stuck since days, and we regularly get no answer from tech support. Big shame, as we pay 500€ monthly to this company.

Same problem here! I recorded a very important discussion yesterday (40 min long) and it’s still processing after 13 hours. We need the video for Facebook premiere later today and I’m afraid I will have to cancel the event. I’m not sure what to do if this becomes an ongoing problem.

We have same issue, its still shows Processing Recording… . If it was because, of cloud storage limit, it should not let recording

One more example of this.

I had two one hour recordings - one from 6 May and the other from 8 May - that both finished processing today, after five and three days respectively. I also did three test recordings yesterday, of a minute or so each. First one processed in about half an hour, other two still waiting.

So it seems they do eventually get done, but there’s no pattern to how quickly based on length of recording or anything.

I also raised a ticket with tech support on 8 May and only got an auto-email acknowledgement.

I am having the same issue as everyone else on here. Recorded a 45 minute video and it has been stuck in processing for around 18hrs so far.

It’s done and ready after 3 days (appr. ~70 hours), hallelujah :pray: :blush:
For your upcoming events, I suggest you all setting up a local recording as well, especially if you have an urgent need or simply for peace of mind.
I know I will :slight_smile:
At least until this unpredictable processing time issue is gone for good.

I have one recording for about 40 minutes long and it’s now 3 days and still counting.
Did a 35-minute recording today , which is done and ready in half an hour.
Seems no pattern at all.
Fingers crossed and hope everyone can get their recordings soon.