How much time it takes for a meeting to get uploaded to zoom cloud?

Description/Error
When the meeting ends, after how much time API call must be taken to get the recording?

Not sure if this is helpful, but we have been doing some recordings lately and I noticed that the alert email saying the recording(s) are ready comes about 3-3.5 hours after the end of a 2 hour recording. Thatā€™s pretty much been consistent from what we have seen. That can be shortened if you limit the number of streams you are capturing in Zoom. So you may want to look there and see if there are recording options you donā€™t need and uncheck those. We have our setup integrated with an eLearning platform and the transfer to that platform starts AFTER the email comes from Zoom that the recording is done. So I would say the email = finished recording in Zoom, itā€™s not available any sooner than when the email notice comes in. All in all, I wish it was faster. We have a legacy product from another vendor on-prem, capturing our conferences now and it churns through 3-4 simultaneous streams in about 1/10th the time Zoom does.

1 Like

Hi @tvarshney,

Following up on what @sean.cotter explained, it depends on the length of the recording that determines how long the recording will be completed.
Also, you can subscribe to our recording completed webhook[1], to automatically notify your system when your recording is completed.

1 - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/webhook-reference/recording-events/recording-completed

1 Like

I did a cloud based recording of an hour long session 24 hours ago - and itā€™s still stuck processing.
Submitted a support ticket that automatically got closed with no feedback (Aidan Crosbie)
What kind of support is that?

Hi! I am a general paid user - and I have 2 recordings that are ā€˜still processing recordingā€™. ONe from today, another from 5 days ago. I have submitted 3 support tickets and none have been answered.
Any idea if there is anything else I can do? The recordings were both 45-50 min long.
Thanks so much for any help!
REgards
KAren

Hi! I am a general paid user - and I have 2 recordings that are ā€˜still processing recordingā€™. ONe from today, another from 5 days ago. I have submitted 3 support tickets and none have been answered.
Any idea if there is anything else I can do? The recordings were both 45-50 min long.
Thanks so much for any help!
REgards
KAren
[/quote]

Hi! Iā€™m having the same problem as above. The recording is still processing after more than 24h. I really need this to send to the client. Any idea?
Thanks!
Regards,
Rui

1 Like

Iā€™m having the same issue ā€¦ I contacted zoom for a responseā€¦ Still waiting

1 Like

Same problem here, wait for processing from yesterdayā€¦ seems freeze

The same for me. 1h webinar - the recording is still processing after 30h. I contacted the support but they closed my ticket. I also tried to register other 5 min video and the recording completed. I think depends on the duration

We have the same problem. Some webinars get stuck on"processing recording" Many days passed since the webinar end but they get stuck and we really need these videos ASAP. I created a ticket and the system automatically closed. I contact with the live chat named ā€œFrederickā€ . He said he will create a ticket for me and said that a confirmation mail will come but the mail never came. There is no good support and we have PRO account we paid for this but it is not working correctly.

Unfortunately I have the same problem with my zoom cloud recording. Its over 24hrs now and its still showing processing Recording. I contacted the support team through the chat room and the lady couldnā€™t help me. I ha e raised tickets and no response yet. And I am on paid licensed plan. What I dont know is if the video is no more going to be available or not. Did anyone get their videos finally processed after the long wait?

have you gotten your video now?

any news about your videos? Do u have them now? Has anyone now gotten their recorded video? Mine is now 24hrs and its still processing the recording and this meeting didnā€™t last for up to 20mins

Iā€™m also having this problem. My recording has been processing for 32 hours. I have paying customers waiting for the recording of a class I did yesterday. They usually renew weekly on Sundayā€™s, but as I havenā€™t uploaded Fridayā€™s session I will probably lose business. Iā€™m not happy. Also sent messages and had no response.

Has anybody had their recording processed yet?

Im having the same problem.
I do need it urgently
anybody got any asnwers?

Looks like a lot of us are in the same situation. Not good enough. We are paying for a service and they havenā€™t even replied to anyone.
I really hope nobody loses any business because of this, itā€™s hard enough as it is.

No, no news about my video.

I believe they are having problems processing videos generally. Their status website has stated it ( https://status.zoom.us/ )but not responding to people and giving them hope for a solution is really bad. What will happen to the videos we all recorded for high priority events.

No
I still have not received my video. It has now been 6 days.
I recorded another one yesterday abd it is also still ā€˜being processedā€™.

Is this going to corrected or not. I am going to cancel my account and move to google meet. This Is not what i pay for and the support ā€˜serviceā€™ non existent.

1 Like