How to change user's email of one account via api?

Description
How to change user’s email of one account via api?

Error
I want to change email of user. Because this email is not valid anymore.

Which version?
JWT

Hey @meirzhan-250,

You can use the Update a Users Email API. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I have another problem. I have created meeting with approval_type: 0, but when click join_url - redirect to register_url and it requires registration to the meeting. I have checked from api, it is created with approval_type: 0.

Hey @meirzhan-250,

Thank you for reaching out, please provide the meeting ID exhibiting this issue and I’ll investigate this further.

Thanks,
Max

meeting_id = 83305486111, The same meeting in browser in incognito opens correctly (without registration)

Hey @meirzhan-250,

When looking at that meeting, I can see that registration is required but that attendees only need to register once and they are approved for all instances. This is expected as even though the users are automatically approved, they still need to register for the meeting.

As you’re only seeing this issue in your browser and not when using a private browsing mode, you may want to try clearing your browser cache to see if the behavior is any different. In the future, I would also try to create meetings with approval_type 2 so that no registration is required.

Please let me know if you see the expected behavior after clearing your browser cache and creating a meeting with approval_type 2.

Thanks,
Max

Thank you. I will use approval type = 2 without registration

Hey @meirzhan-250,

I’m glad to hear that answered your questions! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.