I am facing a similar issue. I want to learn how to create a Zoom bot that can participate in meetings, communicate with other members, and automatically gather all the required information such as participant details and recordings. Which Zoom API should I use for this purpose? Our product must exhibit all recordings in the call pages.
@aadarshkumarhappy, happy to share how to build a meeting bot that joins meetings and interacts as a participant.
If you’re using the Zoom Raw Data SDK, these are the steps:
- Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
- Use either the Linux Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
- Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
- This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
- Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.
Finally, another option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings and interact with participants without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.
Let me know if you have any questions!