How to enable or implement the call functionality using the android zoom sdk

Description
I am integrating the zoom sdk into my application. I want to notify the user when he gets the zoom call (video or audio) and also I want to give the user option to make the call to his zoom contact.

Hi @thejaskumarsr
Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The Zoom Client SDK mainly covers the in-meeting features, and the feature you are mentioning needs to be handled by the developer. You could get the meeting information from the host and send it to the participant’s side, and then parse the information, pass them to SDK to join the meeting.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks @carson.zoom. Is there any implementation guide or example for the above? One way I can think of is by using notification, just curious whether there is any other better way.

Hi @thejaskumarsr,

Thanks for the reply. If you are looking for the implementation or the guide for the workflow I mentioned above, we do not have that. You are welcome to achieve the behavior in any other way that work for your use cases. As long as you could pass the required information/parameters to the SDK interface, SDK does not have any constraints on how to pass the invites.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

1 Like