How to end a meeting(can be reoccurring) such that it is not accessible after being ended by Zoom API?

I want to end a meeting via Zoom API such that when any participant try to join the meeting it shows some message like “the meeting is expired”. I am not able to achieve it when I try to end the meeting using update meeting status Zoom API. I create such meetings using create meeting API with this request.

{
  url: "https://api.zoom.us/v2/users/AsxkatrjTQ-FD1ZD3DcYzg/meetings",
  headers: {
    "Content-Type": "application/json",
    Authorization: "Bearer eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ0eHVkUU5ScVFMRzBVTURVQUpMMkxnIiwiZXhwIjoxNjU0NjcwMzU0MzUzLCJpYXQiOjE2NTQ2NzAzNDl9.AdS_NldPeBn9RT0dpJ5RnEEJoCzRc9V209E6BJwNjgk",
    "User-Agent": "Zoom-api-Jwt-Request",
  },
  endpoint: "/users/AsxkatrjTQ-FD1ZD3DcYzg/meetings",
  method: "post",
  data: "{\"agenda\":\"nfjbfdhhb\",\"default_password\":false,\"duration\":30,\"pre_schedule\":false,\"recurrence\":{\"type\":1,\"repeat_interval\":1,\"end_date_time\":\"2022-06-09T18:30:00.000Z\"},\"settings\":{\"allow_multiple_devices\":true,\"alternative_hosts_email_notification\":true,\"approval_type\":2,\"audio\":\"both\",\"calendar_type\":2,\"close_registration\":true,\"contact_name\":\"resedid639@dufeed.com\",\"email_notification\":true,\"encryption_type\":\"enhanced_encryption\",\"jbh_time\":10,\"join_before_host\":false,\"mute_upon_entry\":true,\"participant_video\":true,\"private_meeting\":false,\"show_share_button\":true,\"use_pmi\":false,\"waiting_room\":true,\"watermark\":false},\"start_time\":\"2022-06-08T06:40:00.000Z\",\"timezone\":\"Asia/Calcutta\",\"topic\":\"nfjbfdhhb\",\"type\":8}",
}```

@recoverlution ,

Thank you for your question and I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner – I am happy to help if this still is an issue. Please let me know if the behavior with the update meeting status Zoom API issue still persists.

I am looking for to hearing back from you!

Hi Donte,
Looks like this issue is fixed now. Thanks for your concern.

Thanks for the update @recoverlution!