How to Frame a Zoom Call into a Shopify Website

Description
We’d like to frame zoom into our Shopify website in a members-only section for livestream yoga classes. Is there a way to do this? Direction we can give a developer to help with this?

Error
The full error message or issue you are running into.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
Knowing the endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

Which Endpoint/s?
Knowing the API endpoint/s can help us to identify your issue faster. Please link the ones you need help/have a question with.

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Request URL / Headers (without credentials) / Body
  2. See error

Screenshots (If applicable)
If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @kat.vitalityyoga,

Thanks for joining our developer community!

In regards to framing Zoom into your Shopify—would this be via iFrame? If so, I should note that we do not support iFraming the Zoom Web Client or Web SDK. If you need to embed the full Zoom experience, we recommend implementing our Web SDK in its entirety, as it its own app.

Let me know if I’m misunderstanding, though!

Thanks,
Will

Thanks so much, Will. We’d really like our users to have the full experience of zoom on our site. Are there groups/development teams that are expert in zoom that could complete this work for us? We’ve put the call out to a few groups that do code tasks for site owners but have not found a group familiar enough with zoom to do this yet. We’d appreciate any leads! Thanks -

Hey @kat.vitalityyoga,

Thanks for clarifying! At this time, we don’t have any services like this from the Zoom side of things. However, if you do find a team to work with, we’re always happy to help guide them along. :slight_smile:

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.