How to get meeting Id from registration url or id?

Description
I can’t seem to find an API to obtain meetingId by providing the registration URL or registration Id from the API docs.

Ex:- I have created a meeting with id:- 97371445064
and the registration URL is: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMucOisqj4qHND4bNbQphN4ffoH7W2TI3wC

So I want if the user provides the registration Id i.e tJMucOisqj4qHND4bNbQphN4ffoH7W2TI3wC then by hitting the API with this value I can get the mapped meeting id corresponding to it.

Any help appreciated!

Hey @integrationdev

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

Thanks, but these threads are not relevant to our problem.

Hey @integrationdev,

We don’t have an endpoint for retrieving meeting details based on registration ID, though this is a great suggestion.

What is your exact use case? Are you trying to capture attendance? Let me know!

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom Yes we are trying to capture attendance.

Is there any other way in which this can be achieved?

Hey @integrationdev,

Thanks for clarifying—you might try using some of our webhook events to track attendance.

Please see these two posts for suggestions on how to map ids across events and meetings:

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.