How to get Param values for StartParam4WithoutLogin eg Access Token

I am trying to integrate Windows SDK (C# Wrapper) in our app. The intent is that a user clicks on a button and it would authenticate the user and start a meeting. I will have the userid and meeting id at that point. However, how can I get other params like Access Token for the StartParam4WithoutLogin method?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Not sure, maybe this is the answer. However, I am looking for a way to get such access token for SDK calls.

Hey @Harshad thanks for reaching out, and welcome to our forum.

If I understand what you are trying to do correctly, you can use a JWT app’s API Key and API Secret as SDK credentials And also create a JWT token to call the Zoom API’s.

Let me know if this works / answers your question!

HI @tommy
That was quick! Thank you for your response. What I am trying to do is use WIndows SDK to start a meeting from my app. For that I need to call StartParam4WithoutLogin which requires Access Token. I was not sure how to get that token. Now I found this link

which explains it. Unfortunately, this link is correct in iOS Document page but not in Windows SDK Document page.

Anyway, your response pointed me to right path and I have some info to work with now. (Which will lead to more questions I guess!)

Thanks for your help.
Harshad

@Harshad happy to help!

I’m not sure if you have seen this already, but it may help. It’s the Windows SDK reference with more details about StartParam4WithoutLogin

https://zoom.github.io/zoom-sdk-windows/structtag_start_param4_without_login.html

That page is also on our docs but I couldn’t directly link to it.

Feel free to ask anything else!
-Tommy

Thank you @tommy for additional link.

You’re welcome! Let us know if we can help with anything else!