How to hide "Meeting Information" and "App accessing Content" icon

Description
I wanted to hide “Meeting Information” and “App accessing Content” icon from zoom component view.
I tried to customise it with init options (i.e. customise.meeting.popper and customise.activeApps.popper) but looks like I am going in wrong direction . Can any one help how to hide those two icons (“Meeting Information” and “App accessing Content” ) present at the top left corner of component view.

One way could be to hide div using css. But the div also did not have any unique identifier . So, that I can directly override css.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
@zoomus/websdk: 2.8.0
Type: Component View

Screenshots
Screenshot 2022-12-06 at 2.01.07 PM

try it with classes

.zmwebsdk-MuiBox-root > .zmwebsdk-MuiButtonBase-root:nth-child(1) {
    display: none;
  }
  .zmwebsdk-MuiBox-root > .zmwebsdk-MuiButtonBase-root:nth-child(2) {
  }
  .zmwebsdk-makeStyles-tooltip-39 {
  }

checked with 2.7.0 and 2.9.5

Seems like zmwebsdk-makeStyles-tooltip-39 is a generated name. I feel it could change with new releases.
So, isn’t it will be wrong to use css rule on generated class name ?

Seems like zmwebsdk-makeStyles-tooltip-39 is a generated name

yes, you have to test the patch with every new release, but the classname have not changed from 2.7.0 to 2.9.5 (perhaps they are stable)

the test here is very simple - are the two buttons and the one tooltip visible or not?

So, isn’t it will be wrong to use css rule on generated class name ?

if there are IDs, IDs are better (and faster), but classname works also - this rules are very specific

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.