How to Identify which members of a call queue are active ("Receive Call status" on)

I would like to use an API call to identify if a user has “Receive Call Queue calls” enabled or disabled.

This would allow me to check that a minimum number of members in a call queue are enabled for taking calls and automate an alert if necessary.

I have searched the API documentation and tried some of the API calls using curl and JWT however I am unable to identify where the value for "“Receive Call Queue calls”, or similar, can be found.

Please help me find an API call that can find the users “Receive Call Queue calls” status.

If this feature is not available then I am happy to generate a feature request.

Kind regards

Joe Cook

1 Like

Hey @joseph.cook,

Can you share the setting or status you are referring to in the Zoom Web Portal or App? A screenshot would be helpful.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your interest in this.

As I am a new member I can only add one image. This one is from the user web portal under Personal -> Phone.

Kind regards

Joe

Hey @joseph.cook,

You can use the Get Call Queue Details API:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thanks for your reply.

The Get Call Queue Details API provides call queue status however it does not show the status of call queue members.

This image may better show where the “Receive the calls from call queues” user setting presents itself in one of our call queues. This information does not appear to be available in the “Get Call Queue Details API”.

Kind regards

Joe

Hey @joseph.cook,

We currently do not have this functionality in the API.

I have just added this as a feature request to our backlog. (ZOOM-192950). :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Thank you.

Joe

1 Like

Happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey @joseph.cook ,

We are releasing this feature soon, please stay tuned here: https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/changelog

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like