How to make Deauthorization of Zoom?

Im new to your service from developer side, and im completely dont understand how to deauth zoom app?
i need sort of step by step instruction, because i dint find much answers on this page:

1. what does that mean Deauthorization, if im using now as developer, and if i will go for deauth link, will be app earased for marketplace or what?
  2. from where i should take data for req boby? specifically :
  • signature - where i can look for this?
  • deauthorization_time - is it new Date should be used?
  • what is account id (is it app id) ?
    -what is client id (production client id or what) ?
    {
    “event”: “app_deauthorized”,
    “payload”: {
    “account_id”: “EabCDEFghiLHMA”,
    “user_id”: “z9jkdsfsdfjhdkfjQ”,
    “signature”: “827edc3452044f0bc86bdd5684afb7d1e6becfa1a767f24df1b287853cf73000”,
    “deauthorization_time”: “2019-06-17T13:52:28.632Z”,
    “client_id”: “ADZ9k9bTWmGUoUbECUKU_a”
    }
    }
  1. what kind of headers should be passed to make a post req? my access token or base64(clientid:secret)?

this is my second attempt to get an answer, prev topic is 14 days without reaction!!!

I need very concrete help from you

Hi there!
@weshare

Thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay!

1. what does that mean Deauthorization, if im using now as developer, and if i will go for deauth link, will be app earased for marketplace or what?

This means that when a user deauthorize your app, you will be getting a Deauthorization event, and To do so, apps must provide a secured endpoint for receiving Deauthorization notifications from Zoom.

from where i should take data for req boby?

From the payload that you receive in your Secured endpoint

what kind of headers should be passed to make a post req?

All apps are provided with a Verification Token found on the Features page of the app’s Dashboard. The header of each Deauthorization notification contains an authorization property which includes the app’s Verification Token. All incoming requests to the Deauthorization Notification Endpoint URL should be compared to the Verification Token before being accepted.

Hope this helps,
Elisa

No. I dont get, what kind of data i should pass when i call deauth url?

‘All incoming requests to the Deauthorization Notification Endpoint URL should be compared to the Verification Token before being accepted.’
where i should do this comparison? if is match , what next?

user deleting his app from this page : App Marketplace?

Hi @weshare

‘All incoming requests to the Deauthorization Notification Endpoint URL should be compared to the Verification Token before being accepted.’

Your app will have a Verification Token, that you will have to compare with the one sent within the event notification and verify if they match

And this event will happen when a user Uninstall the app from their account

Look i have verification token, and when i deleting my app from marketplace it will call my deauth url?if it is so, notification will send me Verification Token if its true, than what? like what kind of response should be, or what is goin to happen when they match
i got ‘true’ value , what should i do with it?
Do you have node.js controller example?

for now i dont have even this Verification Token (i mean that what comes in response), i dont understand how to get it?
i need specific explanation

Hi, Eliza, have you seen my last reply?

Hi @weshare
I did see your last reply and I have addressed your comments in the ticket we have open!
I will take it from there!
Best,
Elisa