How to see all webhook application created under our account under different admins

Description
Recently we noticed that webhook application is tied to the user who created it. So user with admin privileges cannot see webhook application created by another admin user. Is it possible to see all webhook application created under our account in one consolidated place?

Error
There is no error, but if some admin user created webhook app - we cannot access it unless that user give us permissions to do so.

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
webhook

Which Endpoint/s?
N/A

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
N/A

Screenshots (If applicable)
N/A

Additional context
N/A

Hi @sergiy.korniychuk_zo,

Webhook-Only apps are account-level apps. In order for other users to see account-level apps on your account, they will need to be an admin on the account.

If they are, they can view from “Apps on Account” > “Created Apps”:

Let me know if this helps to clarify,
Will

Any idea about what is an account level app? Is that restricted to the user account, or the company account? I am trying to have a webhook-only app which could be used by all company members, but don’t get it to work the way I want it…

Hi @wall-E,

Webhook-Only Apps are account-wide by default. An account-level app means that it will apply to users across an entire account. An admin will control the installation and management of such an app across users in the same account.

If you’re having trouble with a webhook-only app, please feel free to create a new thread and we’ll be happy to help!

Best,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.